• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 23,043
Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh177

Regulars
ISP
BSNL broadband
Hello guyz ,I just got my tata broadband internet connection today. Here they have launched a plan of 200 rs where they give 256 kbps 8pm to 8am unlimited and during day usage it is 50ps per mp.So my query is that how do i check my internet usage anytime i want to ?Thanks

Go to Broadband from Tata Indicom: Leading Hi Speed broadband internet service provider in India. Apply for super fast internet connection now. Get Hi Speed broadband from tata Indicom. Broadband India s way to sucess and then 'My Account' menu at the top of the page. Use your login name and password to login.

One more thing when did they launched that plan???? And where can I get more information about this? Any personal reference will be preferred.

Hello sandyI see that this plan is nowhere on the official site of tata indicom. But lemme tell you that i stay in pune at Gangadham society. I guess it is launched in our area or exclusively for our society .... i am not sure.I already know the link you have given me but the real problem is that the guyz did the installation when i was not at home. I see the piece of paper left at my computer by those installation guyz on which is the info of ip adressed. There is no username and pwd as such anywhere anywhere on the paper. Also my sister was present at the time was installation and she was not told of such thing of username & pwd.Secondly the process of connecting is quiet strange. I just have to ON the router and the internet is connected on my pc. No dialing, no username, nothing.Router ON internet ON ... Router OFF Internet OFF.

I have never seen this type of connection. I think other forum members will help you with it. I am staying in Kothrud and when I called up the guy who installed my connection also said that no such plan is available.

Its okay sandy.I called the helpdesk and they provided me the username a pwd.But yes the way of connection is still same with just router ON and OFF. But its okay ... that does'nt bother me.And about the plan it does exist in my society. Many along with me are actually using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back