How To Check Usage Of Prepaid 3G Data Card?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 148,412
hi,anybody from Maharastra /Pune able to check data usage in 3G prepaid recently?Earlier am able to check the data usage using *123# ,but since last month it's only showing main account balance . Customer care is not at all having any solution or update.If anybody have alternate solutions please let me know.

Try the following :*123*6#OR*123*10#

@Farmboy ,Tried both options but only says "scratch code is not valid' ,i guess these codes vary for each telecom circle.In some circles still *123# is working else they are sending a message after disconnection. But neither works in Maharashtra circle. :(

hi,
anybody from Maharastra /Pune able to check data usage in 3G prepaid recently?
Earlier am able to check the data usage using *123# ,but since last month it's only showing main account balance . Customer care is not at all having any solution or update.
If anybody have alternate solutions please let me know.
As of now there is no way to check data balance except calling CC and asking them your balance. :|

Update:
Friends finally Good news :). As my validity is going to expire soon i kept trying again to connect with BSNL CC and luckily one sensible lady picked my call and answered me for the million dollar Question finally. The new short code for Checking the Data balance in Maharashtra circle is *112# and it's working :)

Have no words to thank for that! It seems to work.BTW, which age we are living in - where finding a way to find prepaid balance of a leading 3G network provider can be a cause for celebration!Mayuresh.

Usage Of Prepaid 3G Data Card recently Earlier am able to check the data usage using *123# ,but since last month it's only showing main account balance . because its code to know balance inquiry.Whenever finding a way to find prepaid balance of a leading 3G network provider can be a cause for celebration! for balance inquiry *123# working else they are sending a message after disconnection.

Press 1 for main, 2 for GPRS DAY, 3 for SMS, 4 for Voice, 5 for GPRS NIGHT, 6 Credits by SMS, 7 to exit. So i think it works :P

Back