How To Check Usage Of Prepaid 3G Data Card?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 148,412
Well Guys here you go.....

IN MAHARASTRA (BSNL WEST ZONE)
Send:*112#
Receive:Press 1 for main, 2 for GPRS DAY, 3 for SMS, 4 for Voice, 5 for GPRS NIGHT, 6 Credits by SMS, 7 to exit.
Send:1
Receive:Your balance is null valid until 28/09/2011. Press1 to return back to the menu, 2 to exit.
Receive:Press 1 for main, 2 for GPRS DAY, 3 for SMS, 4 for Voice, 5 for GPRS NIGHT, 6 Credits by SMS, 7 to exit.
Send:2
Receive:On DATA Pack u have 0Gb 146Mb 255kb valid until 31/03/2011 . Press1 to return back to the menu, 2 to exit.
Send:5
Receive:On NIGHT DATA Pack u have 2Gb 453Mb 621kb valid until 31/03/2011 . Press1 to return back to the menu, 2 to exit.

I ve told the way to check usage in my 1st post itself, that you are saying now. For how many times can we change the SIM to data card and mobile phone.

I want a suggestion to check data usage with SIM card in data card itself.

Hi, if you wanna check your data usage with your data card itself, your data card supported software should be USSD feature enabled. Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) is a protocol used by GSM cellular telephones to communicate with the service provider's computers. Micromax providing such feature with their software (MMX 352G 3G USB MANAGER). So you just need to update your data card software for USSD feature. I hope it will be helpful for you. pls lemme know if doesn't work for you. C-Shekhar

Open 3g USb modem Dashboard in option menu click USSDE, then click on add button in the name field type balance in code field type *112# or *123# which ever you wnat to check and click on ok. now click on the add field (balance) and click on send button. thats all you will be able to view your usage details.
or follow the following link. how to check bsnl 3g data balance on 3g modem - YouTube

Well, there is some good news after all for all BSNL 3G Prepaid Data users. After every session (Whenever you disconnect the modem) BSNL sends you a SMS with the data used and remaining data balance.
This should go a long way and make it easier for users to know the balance of their 3G data cards

Hi There,
Although i dont any sms'es like the one you said above, still the "Connect" section always display data consumed in kbps.
Hope this is helpful.

Well Guys here you go.....

IN MAHARASTRA (BSNL WEST ZONE)
Send:*112#
Receive:Your balance is null valid until 28/09/2011. Press1 to return back to the menu, 2 to exit.
Send:2
Receive:On DATA Pack u have 0Gb 146Mb 255kb valid until 31/03/2011 . Press1 to return back to the menu, 2 to exit.
Send:5
Receive:On NIGHT DATA Pack u have 2Gb 453Mb 621kb valid until 31/03/2011 . Press1 to return back to the menu, 2 to exit.

this was truly helpful. I usually do this way on my android phone. My windows phone 7 doesn't allow me enter options after dialling *112#. Do have any solution to directly check 3g usage my SMS?

In my XP Pc when I have inserted Huawei E171 Datacard , an application , "Mobile Partner" is installed. I use this to know the data usage by going to Tools --> Options--> USSD...

Back