How to file a complaint about spam SMS/Call now?

But what app is this, which is showing u ur inbox in this way? U r using N8, and AFAIK, we have only 2 options - Ovi Suite and PC Suite. Neither of the 2 show this kind of inbox!

We all are facing problems and many a times we are pissed off with the Telemarketers useless Calls and Massages.

I want one :(

But what app is this, which is showing u ur inbox in this way? U r using N8, and AFAIK, we have only 2 options - Ovi Suite and PC Suite. Neither of the 2 show this kind of inbox!

Its of Data Card dude. In N8 I use Reliance Number and in Blackberry I Use Vodafone.

MTNL for Data , Reliance and Vodafone for Voice :)

----------

I don't mind giving one if the caller is of my age and mmm not ugly :p

They are so clever to do Voice Calls and not Video :p I wud keep my options open if I get such calls as Video Calls :D

Ok, so its Data card....got it!Btw, i havent been lucky for that type of calls! But yeah, whichever telemarketing call i get is mostly from a female. So they do keep this stuff in mind! :D

hate their Dam SMSes on property ans Sauna Belt !Airtel is worst hit with it and looks like airtel themselves do it ...as before MNP with vodafone never/rarely use to get any kind of tele marketing sms ...

Recently i switched to Idea since then I am directly getting a Flash message sort of thing.. "you have won $50,000 " .I will surely light fire under the arses of such one's from Sept 27.

SLA for these kind of complaint are more than 7 days. So, why waiting for 27th. We sud start is today itself.

Was getting a lot of calls and sms when on vodafone, but after changing to MTNL they have gone down but will post if i get them.

Back