How to upgrade to Windows 8 for just Rs. 699

• Thread starter Thread starter dpkrwt123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 31,335
We got a nice Nice Story Teller here :pI upgraded My Win 7 Home Edition to Win 8 Pro in 1999 and now i am liking Win 8 Pro. This is too good and beautifully blended with Win 7 with Stylish new Metro Interface. Till now everything is working smoothly.

asking win7 key !!Print this pageValidationYour Reference ID: WU090xxxxxxxxxxYou're almost done. To complete your registration, please enter the Windows 7 product key that came with your new PC in the fields below.

i am not sure he is worried about that. he might not have a key that can be entered in the relevant field?

i am not sure he is worried about that. he might not have a key that can be entered in the relevant field?

certainly, i was referring to this
It neither asks for a serial number nor Windows 7 key...

i haven't bought any win7 based device lately :) older keys are invalid ( might be as they are OEM )

oem keys would work. but not for the 699 update.microsoft has probably blocked the loophole after it got too much press. i guess they realized that people like me who paid the full price were not pleased with it.

Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!Do it!

Hate it ! Hate it ! Hate it ! Hate it ! Hate it ! Metro UI suks,

was just tempting seeing 699/- INR :P which is cheaper then a bottle

oem keys would work. but not for the 699 update.

microsoft has probably blocked the loophole after it got too much press. i guess they realized that people like me who paid the full price were not pleased with it.
yes my vendor asking 1899/- for upgrade. lets see, as of now its totally useless to me, the kind of software i use wont love w8,