How to upgrade to Windows 8 for just Rs. 699

• Thread starter Thread starter dpkrwt123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 31,335
using their upgrade adviser app?

i actually didnt try that app............i was worried if my pirated win 7 would be disabled

that is way to upgrade from what i understand. so here is the question. all the folks here who are upgrading from mmm pee-rated copies. how would a fresh install word for them? anyone can clarify it?

isn't it too much of a hassle? what if microsoft change the detection method and nullify all upgrade keys purchased based on pirated installs? i am not saying they are going to do it, but it is still an upgrade edition and they can still essentially nullify it.

I dont understand...Apart from future deactivation, how different a fresh install/reinstall between a legit and pirated version? Cant both of them needs to install Win7 then update to Win8?

you need to activate both windows 7 and windows 8 from what i see. if your paid upgrade copy fails to activate, what is the point of paying for it?again, not saying anything. just amusing. windows 8 upgrade license would require some proof of the previously owned windows 7 license right?

In that case "Yes". If Win7 activation fails... there is nothing remaining in this whole point. May be ghost image both Win7 and Win8.

Actually thinking of upgrading to win 8my lappy has only 2 GB of RAM donno how gud the performance will be.