How to upgrade to Windows 8 for just Rs. 699

• Thread starter Thread starter dpkrwt123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 31,335
I m still using KMS activation, i thnk i shld also pay and get a legitimate key

I also wanna buy this product what should i select and how shold i pay (debit or credit card)

You can pay through Paypal or Credit card

Wow! Just looked at this thread. Can't believe that there is such a big loophole. I'm actually planning to go with the Rs. 1,999 offer but now I'm confused. Shall I try this trick? I'm just worried that this trick may lead to some activation issues in the future.

Wow! Just looked at this thread. Can't believe that there is such a big loophole. I'm actually planning to go with the Rs. 1,999 offer but now I'm confused. Shall I try this trick? I'm just worried that this trick may lead to some activation issues in the future.

Its completely safe & not a loophole actually

Yep! Just bought it. It's downloading now. 26 min left...Also. the price of a backup DVD: 1,060.00 + 280.00 (shipping) = 1,340.00.

No need of previous win licence key or anything just register and put date of purchase after june 2.It also works with cracked windows. They already know this very well. A very big enterprise cannot skip a thing like this but they are intentionally allowing this thing. You know it’s some good business as more than 80% ppl in India and china use cracked windows.And i don't think you gonna face any problem regarding licence in future as it was their mistake and you already paid for os.

I have Win 7 32 bit. So..if i upgrade to Win 8 will 32 bit be the default or i will have a option to choose 64 bit? I knew 64 bit wont install over 32 bit

What if i need to do a fresh install after(the launch of WIN 9) formatting the entire disk???
Install XP/Win 7 and upgrade with WIN 8 and again upgrade with WIN 9:biggrin:

u cant have fresh install from upgrade disk ....need a previous copy of window in computer