How to upgrade to Windows 8 for just Rs. 699

• Thread starter Thread starter dpkrwt123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 325
  • Views Views 31,335
it would automatically detect the key from the current version considering you are upgrading. at least that's how it happened for me :p

it would automatically detect the key from the current version considering you are upgrading. at least that's how it happened for me :p
its better if he find his win7 key 1st before going on win8

for finding product key download and install this ...and run
http://www.magicaljellybean.com/downloads/KeyFinderInstaller.exe
i already have this utility.. but currently a pirated version of windows 7 ultimate is installed on the laptop.. so it would show the product key of the pirated version.. rite?

it would automatically detect the key from the current version considering you are upgrading. at least that's how it happened for me
so it would detect that currently i m using a pirated copy of windows 7?? urs was original or pirated?

just a reminder guys. the offer for 1999 and 699 ends this month.
He he....lots of reminder from windows too regarding the PROMO code & all. Yesterday i tried for 699 upgrade but it failed coz my product key is 2 yrs old.:thumbdown:

so you are annoyed that it failed? because it was not supposed to pass in the first place. i tried it on a nephew's laptop which was purchased in september last year. worked perfectly.