I dont think Big TV will launch by 15th Aug

• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 18,088
Good guessing about dates.. let me also add my piece of humour.. I heard this joke long before... "India is 1 of the country in which a biggest mobile giant owner is fighting with his own brother" Hutch tune - "You n I... In this beautiful world... You n I... Green Grass, Blue Sky..... and so on..."RCom - Anil Ambani will sing on hutch tune "Me n I..... In my beautiful "R" world... Me n I..." So... its just like this... "Me and my offers" - big tv will only launch for few selective offered customers!!! :P- no more 2008, 2009, 2010... its NEVER for the world and always for his own "world" - LOL :)

Good guessing about dates.. let me also add my piece of humour..

I heard this joke long before...

"India is 1 of the country in which a biggest mobile giant owner is fighting with his own brother"

Hutch tune - "You n I... In this beautiful world... You n I... Green Grass, Blue Sky..... and so on..."
RCom - Anil Ambani will sing on hutch tune "Me n I..... In my beautiful "R" world... Me n I..."

So... its just like this... "Me and my offers" - big tv will only launch for few selective offered customers!!! :P- no more 2008, 2009, 2010... its NEVER for the world and always for his own "world" - LOL :)
LOL :dance::yahoo:

today, my friend installed dishtv, and along with the person who came to install from dishtv, there was another person ! He said, he is from reliance ! I asked him about the launch on 15th. He said, it is not 15, it is on 18th !! :D new date ! He said, stb's and problems will be solved as they gave the work to some other guys !! I think info may be wrong! since everyone is posting their guesswork, i posted the info i got from that guy !!DishTV guy initially told it is coming only in December. Airtel and Reliance will come on December ! anyways, august 18, or december...., will come to know soon (or any other date) !!

Plz confirm when is the Big tv is launched ..... latest date in Aug or sep..........2008

Guys,

Any update for the PCO offer .. is it still there or discontinued?

Oh and by the way ... countdown for 15th Aug begins today ... i think its gonna be like this

10 .... 9 ... 8 ... 7 .... 6 ... 5 ....4 .... 3 ... 2 .... 1 ...... Phuuussss..s.s.s..s..sss

GUYSI am a BIG TV users and keep telling everytime - DO NOT EXPECT A SOONER LAUNCHToday we had a rain and again signal lost - TS (3 of my neighbour are using it) was working perfectly fine.LOTS OF PROBLEMS TO BE RESOLVED YET

GUYS
I am a BIG TV user and keep telling everytime - DO NOT EXPECT A SOONER LAUNCH
You are a bigtv user that doesnt mean that you are FROM RELIANCE !

you are also telling because of guess work. Lot of problems to be resolved and stuffs like that. You dont have any information from any authority till now! So, how can you say like this?

Do you have any authentic information?

Since I got info from a person who fix dish for Reliance, i should consider that as fake? Well, they maynot be launching soon, but dont tell that you know everything since you are a BigTV user !

(we can also call the same customer care as you do)

I hope people here, stop behaving like kids!

Anyway, listen up now ---
[1] Before saying anything, you must look at the TITLE of this thread, which is "I dont think Big TV will launch by 15th Aug" - thats what i am talking about. THEN WHATS WRONG WITH IT that you dont like what i am mentioning?
[2] You said - "that doesnt mean you are FROM RELIANCE" - are you a GOD? you know everything who is working where? If not, before telling me, you should also think of this. DONT SAY ANYTHING THAT YOU DONT KNOW.
[3] If i am saying "its not gonna launch on 15th and dont expect sooner" - i may have some source of info and then only i am saying.
[4] Look at the other previous posts - people were keep throwing dates. i did not even say any date and also did not believe on those rumour. WHY? dont you think, that time also i might had some source of info?
[5] You are asking about "authentic info" - HEY ------ you said - "you got a person from reliance who fix a dish" ----- HOW CAN WE BELIEVE YOU? GIVE US AUTHENTICITY OF THAT PERSON.

Now tell me - where are you upto?

Listen up again - i never gave/told anything here without any source. Read all my posts - i always posted a source/pictures.

If you wanna come here and tell us that you met a person from reliance - Show an ID of that person you met and then speak up, OK?

(I dont wanna say all these but you are targetting a direct attack. Thats why i am telling you to show authencity or else i NEVER bother of such people who are always ready to fight and not to look for opportunities). 1 more thing - i am not going to reply to your next reply. so dont expect a fight from my end. I SERIOUSLY DONT BOTHER TO GET INTO QUARRELS WITH OTHERS. I am not here for such things. OK?

At the end - i am still saying - ITS NOT GONNA LAUNCH on 15th AUG and not before September. If you dont wanna believe, GTH. I am here to discuss/talk/for knowledge not to fight. I am just giving an info which i have and i told this to many post - its a sure info i have but if i disclose a date now (or even a source), you may not believe. I will give a date here after september.

Wait n Watch - its gonna be a real BIG (but not sooner than Sep).

You are a bigtv user that doesnt mean that you are FROM RELIANCE !

you are also telling because of guess work. Lot of problems to be resolved and stuffs like that. You dont have any information from any authority till now! So, how can you say like this?

Do you have any authentic information?

Since I got info from a person who fix dish for Reliance, i should consider that as fake? Well, they maynot be launching soon, but dont tell that you know everything since you are a BigTV user !

(we can also call the same customer care as you do)

Wo .. wo .. wo ..Chillax guys ... we are just discussing a date .. cool down... By the way i see reliance effect here .. fight b/w two bros :)

Back