I dont think Big TV will launch by 15th Aug

• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 18,088
hehe.. I didnt want to fight or i am not waiting for Bigtv !

See your previous post to my reply. (BTW i dont expect a reply too)

You said, " GUYS
I am a BIG TV users and keep telling everytime - DO NOT EXPECT A SOONER LAUNCH"

So, from what i read from your post is, you are just a BigTV user. So, i replied !
I didnt tell a reliance person came to fix the dishtv ! Read it again !

I said a person came along with the person who came to fix the dish, and that person is from reliance ! (i never asked identity) ! In my post, i had mentioned, "I think info may be wrong!
since everyone is posting their guesswork, i posted the info i got from that guy !!"

So, Did i tell something wrong? i shared the info i got. I clearly mentioned info may be wrong?

I dont care even if you are the CEO of reliance ! If so, as you mentioned in previous post GTH !

If you had replied with "got some aunthentic info", i would have kept silent. Instead, you said, "Guys, i am a BigTV user"! That is the reason i replied.

Even if it releases in 2010, I dont care. When i got an info, I posted. No authenticity on that news as i clearly mentioned. Everybody got the right to discuss and that is the reason i posted my view as well !!

Edit : I had read your post before, so just went back and got the link

https://broadband.forum/reliance-big-tv-dth/31206-i-subscribed-big-tv-connection-brochure-pictures-attached/#post214117

that is your post ! see the 30th post!

"I have a big news for all of us" and launch would be on july 27 (You also mentioned, the reasons to believe and may happen).

You got info from your PCO guy ! Never happened !

So, cool down and think whether that information was authentic !
( I appreciate your time and efforts for uploading all the screenshots of BigTV) !

Again , I am not here for a fight ! May be the confusion what you had read/posted might have made you think that i'm fighting against you !

Again, I dont have anyone working in BigTv, DishTv,Tata Sky or any other DTH !!

Cheers !!!

more late is more good to me becuase i have the Bigtv connection (free usage matter)

:PNice man !

more late is more good to me becuase i have the Bigtv connection (free usage matter)

I envy you buddy :evil:

Hey any updates on the PCO offer ... is it still valid ?

BTW .. the other day i saw a person driving with a big sticker of Big TV on his car .... now i think .. i should have stopped him, held him up with his collar and asked .. tarikh pe tarikh ... tarikh pe tarikh ... tarikh pe tarikh ... aakhir kab tak ?

I never saw any discussion like this :(, people are just going crazy over launch of BTV, you should remember that all DTH services are the same and r intended to earn profits:ashamed:, except a few channels and movies here and there no big change. Be patient till the launch:) or is site admin giving you gifts to post replies here :P

I never saw any discussion like this :(, people are just going crazy over launch of BTV, you should remember that all DTH services are the same and r intended to earn profits:ashamed:, except a few channels and movies here and there no big change. Be patient till the launch:) or is site admin giving you gifts to post replies here :P

Well with Reliance .. people are bound to get crazy ... how can you forget Reliance Power IPO .. or Reliance Infocom offering mobile phone in 500 Rs with Handset.

Again Big TV seems to have features which current DTHs are not offering. MPEG4 is on top of the list. And again ppl seem to have gone mad with Tata Sky and Dish TV where they are not getting their value for money. Also, with reliance you are bound to get services at a cheap rate. Just checked Big TV's website... seems like their Basic bouquet will cost less than Rs 100

Source: Big TV

@above,

again, I heard (no proof of authenticity) that there wont be any BIG offer like they had for Mobile and Power in BigTv as their subscription rates are less and offer more channels compared to competitors !

@Telugu guy
good question!
My max post on this section would be less than 5-10 from January 2008 (from date of joined) ! Day before i got some info from a person who says he installs dish for Reliance. He told me that PCO and all other offers are closed since they want to launch ! So, i came to this section and posted !

Anyways, I wont change from DishTv to BigTV unless they offer something BIG !!

cheers

So, there is a chance with authentic source ! Good for those who eagerly waiting for it !GREAT if it launches on August 15 ! Hope it wont be like BSNL std reduced price offer. After coming in Business Line paper, took two weeks to reduce the rates !

Back