I dont think Big TV will launch by 15th Aug

• Thread starter Thread starter amit_dp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 18,088
u mean to say tv channels like cnbc and ndtv are showing rumour?

Check this News
Reliance may launch Big TV this month- Hindustan Times

It says Big TV May launch this month .. and the news is of June. so if HT can contribute to roumers .. why cant the TRP hungry news channels :whistle:

Amit, HT has clearly mentioned the word "may" in the title itself! Whereas TV scrolling on the other hand seems more assertive.I am not arguing here for the sake of it, just being positive! (because I am waiting for it :rofl:)

:dance: As per BIG TV officials, commercial launch in confirm on 15th Aug but only at D.A.K.C mum, Nationwide launch on 18th Aug.:dance:

good good..

if it starts on 18th, my info seems like correct one [eventhough it is a guy who fix STB &Dish for Reliance BigTV :P

great :D

Amit, HT has clearly mentioned the word "may" in the title itself! Whereas TV scrolling on the other hand seems more assertive.

I am not arguing here for the sake of it, just being positive! (because I am waiting for it :rofl:)

I dont wanna argue too :)

Just hope it launches soon .. im waiting desperately too .. my local cablewala sucks big time

I dont wanna argue too :)

Just hope it launches soon .. im waiting desperately too .. my local cablewala sucks big time
I just hope that BigTV doesn't turn out to be a BIG Fiasco.

I'm waiting as well. Let see how things move.

Yaar ,This wait has become like waiting for the delivery of a child .... no one even the doctor can tell when the women will go into labor :P

Yaar ,

This wait has become like waiting for the delivery of a child .... no one even the doctor can tell when the women will go into labor :P
LOL. The baby decides when to launch oneself in this world. :rofl:

My bloody cable is down from last 3 days .. and i dont expect it to start tomorrow too :wall:.. guys let me know if you see any ads for big Tv tomorrow.

Back