I got an answer how you can use bsnl 3g Unlimited.

rohit.taurus

ISP
3G Bsnl
I am just common fellow from patna. let me tell you an incident which dated 6 months ago.
One of elders Brothers used to work in bsnl As Junior telecom officer in patna. at that i was using airtel gprs internet (and believe me it very slow). he suggest me switch to bsnl 3G, then he told me the secret how to use it.

1st step - Buy A Bsnl 2G Sim
2nd step - Recharge it with a minimum Balance of Rs 60 And with 6 months validity
3rd step - Recharge it with Rs 274 (in Bihar) For unlimited Gprs internet in 2g (recharging amount in your state might be different so Don't blame me)
4th step - recharge it with Rs 1 (because it converts 2G to 3G)
then your speed will raise 156 kbps to 3.1 mbps (and always Remember that converting in speeds takes time Of 24 hrs, So dont panic if you speed is slow for 1 day okay)

after your one months is over Recharge it with Rs 2 (it will convert 3G to 2G),
then check your main balance (talktime recharge), internet will not connected if your balance is below Rs 60. Then recharge it with Rs 274 (Unlimited gprs internet in bihar, it might be different in your state) then recharge it Rs 1 (which will convert 2G to 3G).

Remember - After months Recharge is Rs 2 - Rs 274 - Rs 1
(Rs 274 is for unlimited internet 2G, it might different in other states)

Enjoy Happy surfing

Next Time i will tell you how to improve 3g Signal Strength.
And will cover the topic how to use alternate ways to use 3G unlimited.

take care bros

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Feel Free to Ask Questions? if i cant then Bro can

Can all the three recharges like RS.2, then the Rs.274 and then Rs.1 can be done in quick succession or we have to wait for some time/hours between each recharge?

Can all the three recharges like RS.2, then the Rs.274 and then Rs.1 can be done in quick succession or we have to wait for some time/hours between each recharge?

i think you didnt understand. mate if yours 2g sim then recharge for unlimited GPRS(2g) so you will get 1 month unlimited GPRS. then recharge with 1rs for converting your ordinary 2g sim to 3g sim it will convert with in 24hours. and use 3g speed for 29days. when the unlimitd end after 3odays recharge for 2rs for converting again into 2g and the proces same.

if yours 2g sim
Unlimited GPRS RECHARGE+ 1RS(for 3g activation) and after 30days(when unlimited usage validity ends recharge with 2rs

How do you recharge for 1rs and 2 rs. The above idea does not seem to work. Anybody here can validate this claim.

I tried to change my 3G sim to 2G by recharging it with Rs.2. But its was not success. The BSNL customer care says currently they do not have any option to change 3G to 2G.

send sms to 53733 as M2G and you will be migrated to excel general 2g planbut how did u recharge for 2rps.. i dont know how to recharge for 2rps

and most importantly it works only wiht a 2G Sim, meaning even if u try this, u wont get 3G speed with your sim. U cant migrate to a 3G Sim card where you will get an error message saying that the service is not available for the sim..

Back