I want to buy a 23-24" IPS Monitor

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2,000
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
Need options for a 23-24 inch IPS monitor.

Primary usage is graphic designing and photo editing. Basic stuff. Color accuracy is quite important. Not really willing to spend a lot.

Any input is highly appreciated.

Solution
The Dell P Series is quite good, has height adjustment and you can rotate it on it's own stand if you want to use it vertically (also VESA support). Comes in 21.5" to 27" variants.
An estimated budget would be appreciated

Any particular reason to go for IPS instead of Quantum dot based VA panel?
For example samsung cfg70/cfg73 monitor which I use has specified 125% sRGB, 88% NTSC, delta E of around 2 and gamma of 2.2 (in my unit at least)

Though the sRGB values are generally higher than advertised, for example Tom's hardware measured sRGB of 151% on this monitor ( Source - Samsung CFG70 Review: A Curved Gaming Monitor Done Right )

CHGxx are non gaming focused Quantum dot monitors

Upvote 0
Sticking with IPS because it fulfills my needs and because I don't want to spend a lot.

I have been considering the 24" model with height adjustment feature.

Do both of these have on-site warranty? Because they've specified it only on the 24" model.

XO6LFpn.webp

Upvote 0
The Dell P Series is quite good, has height adjustment and you can rotate it on it's own stand if you want to use it vertically (also VESA support). Comes in 21.5" to 27" variants.

Upvote 1
Solution

Back