I wish to take Airtel to Court (Extortion calls, Threat Calls and so on) #airtelsucks

They checked my telephone records and phoned everyone on the list...

scary! Isn't that invasion of privacy? sue them.

Hmm a clear breach of privacy They cant just go trgh ur phone records!!!Here after record every call u get frm airtel use it in court later.Only the court wont do take the matter to media that will make a major impact!Wish u all the best

Consulting with my lawyer on how to move ahead.....In some of the calls they made to my contacts, they even asked 5 year old kids to ask me to pay the bill....and threatened the kid that your uncle will be arrested soon....I wish to sue them forDefamationBreach of PrivacyThreatsHarassmentUnfair trade practiceAnd any other charges that would apply....The calls have still not stopped, till now 150+ calls in a day.....

yes perfectly correct, they use the dialled numbers to contact the customer regarding bill.But I have a different story,it was mid 2008 when we, 6 friends living together in a flat and got a brand new airtel BB connection. it was oour first airtel connection, prior we were using an ultimate absurd sify BB.After 2 months, one of us came in contact with an ex-airtel employee, who told that noo need to pay more rent, just use basic plan and he will change our user name and password with some other customers who is having unlimited plan and 1 mbps speed.all of us were very happy and changed our plan to 25 hour limited plan.but that guy was unable to do that even after 15-20 days and obviiously we continue to use the net and a massive bill of 3500 arrived.now the good part that a collection guy came to us and ask about the bill, we all told our problem to him. he suggest that just dump this connection, take a new connection in the name of another guy (as we were six friends together), it will cost you only 1000 with wifi and 300 without wifi.we all went for second ooption as we were having wifi router. we did this again when we had to left that flat and need to shift in another, in a planned manner, just 20 days before leaving the flat, upgraded our plan to 1 mbps, and use the landline for calling our GF's and relatives.and my GF got a call from airtel, by telling her that he is my friend and need my contact number.but things didnt stop here, again at new flat we dunped the connection 3 times untill we left that flat (from oct 08 to april 10)A total chuna to airtel was about 15000.and again at new flat we are using airtel.........I hope aap sabhi bhaiyo ko kuch achcha laga hoga ye sab jankar

Consulting with my lawyer on how to move ahead.....

In some of the calls they made to my contacts, they even asked 5 year old kids to ask me to pay the bill....and threatened the kid that your uncle will be arrested soon....

I wish to sue them for
Defamation
Breach of Privacy
Threats
Harassment
Unfair trade practice
And any other charges that would apply....

The calls have still not stopped, till now 150+ calls in a day.....

daym
ps:goto airtel.in and be a member and download ebill from there.it has all the numbers dialled and recived.have a caller recorder phone or if you are getting calls on moblie record them for proof.

looking forward to this case.this has to receive national attention.

airtel really sucks.

Go to each and every media website they have a contact us email .. email all of them even India TV.. it will surely make a diffrence

Well yeah .. do send an email with your phone recording to all the news channels ..and local media .. they are alws hungry for news .. some of them will definitely pickup your story.

Called their Nodal Officer and Other concerned People in Airtel, no one answered or all phones were busy...Sent all details with call records(numbers and timings).....Now their response if awaited....next move will depend on that....

Back