ICC Champions Trophy 2013 - Final Edition

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 266
  • Views Views 21,740
While Clarke is ruled out of the game against England, Morne Morkel is out of the champions trophy and for today's game, Sammy is left out! Quite surprising this.

All Fixed by Srini...He should quit as BCCI president.... :)

He just needs to score 236 more to become leading run scorer in ODI without a hundred, going past country-mate Wasim Akram. Ofcourse, if he eventually scores a 100, it will revert back to Akram.
Another record nearby is most 50s without 100. Andrew Jones has 25, Misbah has 24.

Not to mention that he is 39 and amazingly enough, he is still putting work and getting it done. Not sure how long he will be around but it will be tough for Pakistan to find a replacement.
I was supporting for the wallop team but then seeing Misbah's effort with the bat, it swung towards Pakistans'. WI win by 2 wickets but great effort from Pakistan bowlers. Definitely some 30-40 runs short. Yet this team is still a menace when it comes to bowling.

I do hope he retires after breaking both those records. Basically I am wishing he scores 2 more fifties and around 250 runs, but never hits a century before retiring :numbness:

he must be already holding the record of having highest batting average over 100 odi's w/o a century

The weakest Australian side ever. I'm not expecting this side to win the back to back Ashes or at least draw the series.

Back