Important news for all bsnl broadband changes plans 1 feb 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter kaura
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 43,946
Does ULD 1350 apply to free download time at 2:00-8:00? or does it count under the 20 GB limit?

Does ULD 1350 apply to free download time at 2:00-8:00? or does it count under the 20 GB limit?

BBG Combo ULD 1350 > 4 Mbps upto 20 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 20 GB > No night unlimited. Once you cross the 20 GB limit, you get 512 Kbps.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

For night unlimited plan BBG FN Combo 600, 20 paise/MB beyond free usage. Is that true?

Yes, it is true.

BBG FN Combo 600 > Rs. 0.20/- per MB for usage upto 5 GB ; Rs. 0.10/- per MB thereafter

i have 1350 plan but its still 2mbps any help guyz?

what is ur line rate....i.e. (Downstream, Upstream rate) ?

i have 1350 plan but its still 2mbps any help guyz?

mine too - no upgrade here as well

Mine is 1996 UP/ 494 DN

I registered a complaint regarding the low bandwidth and the exchange in charge [broadband] called me and said, despite BSNL announcing an upgrade to 4mbps, they don't have the necessary infrastructure [cables and all] to support bandwidth in excess of 2mbps.

He said that even with an 8mbps plan, we won't be getting any higher speeds than 2 mbps.

Not sure whether this is true or not. I guess I'll just wait till the next month to see whether there is any upgrade happening

mine too - no upgrade here as well

Mine is 1996 UP/ 494 DN

I registered a complaint regarding the low bandwidth and the exchange in charge [broadband] called me and said, despite BSNL announcing an upgrade to 4mbps, they don't have the necessary infrastructure [cables and all] to support bandwidth in excess of 2mbps.

He said that even with an 8mbps plan, we won't be getting any higher speeds than 2 mbps.

Not sure whether this is true or not. I guess I'll just wait till the next month to see whether there is any upgrade happening

Your speed won't go above 2 mbps until ur line rate is not upgraded to 4096 kbps downstream.

Regarding line capability, check ur Attainable Rate in ur modem, this is speed ur line is capable of carrying. If it is above 4 mbps then it just need an upgradation on ur a/c from the technical team of NIB, evrything else is just pure laziness & lame excuse from the Exchange guyz.

Its just the lazy attitude of the BSNL staff. If complaints to exchange and CSC don't work , contact the nodal officer in charge of your city / area along with the details of all the complaints you have filed and then see them work. I upgraded from Home 1000 to ULD 1400 and then to ULD1350 . When upgrading from Home 1000 to ULD 1400 i was supposed to get a speed upgrade from 2 Mbps to 4 Mbps .. None of the complaints to exchange and Customer Care center and broadband helpline worked. After complaining to nodal officer the issue was resolved and I got discounts also on subsequent 2 month bills as well for their fault ... Hope this helps for you

Your speed won't go above 2 mbps until ur line rate is not upgraded to 4096 kbps downstream.

Regarding line capability, check ur Attainable Rate in ur modem, this is speed ur line is capable of carrying. If it is above 4 mbps then it just need an upgradation on ur a/c from the technical team of NIB, evrything else is just pure laziness & lame excuse from the Exchange guyz.

Thanks for your response.

From where could I get to see the attainable rate in my modem - my modem is UT300R2U

Internet Connection
DSL Status true
Downstream Data Rate 2044300
Upstream Data Rate 507000

Back