India Against Spam: Report spam SMS on Google Android!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 484
  • Views Views 35,328
Good to see the developer actively participating on Fora to get feedback on his App!!

Btw, just found out Toocool has given 1 star only? C'mon, see the efforts, and he is already working on it to make it usable for Idea users. Lets not spoil the rating for such a petty thing!

I hope to release a version tonight. It will have reporting calls plus Idea support. Hope I could convince people to revert their bad ratings :)

Btw, just found out Toocool has given 1 star only? C'mon, see the efforts, and he is already working on it to make it usable for Idea users. Lets not spoil the rating for such a petty thing!

i had given rating even before deepak appeared here............if he is gonna fix the issue .............i will give 5 star rating for sure.:urock:

I hope to release a version tonight. It will have reporting calls plus Idea support. Hope I could convince people to revert their bad ratings :)
If you are using the API to determine the operator, you might want to add an option for people to select their operator in case the detection returns an operator you do not cover. In addition, put in an option for people to 'submit complaint format for operator'. That way you could get feedback right from the app.

i had given rating even before deepak appeared here............if he is gonna fix the issue .............i will give 5 star rating for sure.:urock:
I only thing I mind is that my app is getting blamed for something that Idea was too lazy/dumb to implement. Anyway, I hope you find next version useful ;)

If you are using the API to determine the operator, you might want to add an option for people to select their operator in case the detection returns an operator you do not cover. In addition, put in an option for people to 'submit complaint format for operator'. That way you could get feedback right from the app.

Yeah that would be the kinda perfect. Lets see if I'm fired up enough to do that much of string parsing :). Been working 12 hours since last night ;)

----------

Released version 4.0. Feedback is welcome.

not yet visible here. the new market is still slow in showing updates.

----------

heh. i can see the new screenshots but it still installs the older version on my phone!

Back