India New-Zealand cricket series

yep, we must lose one in a series. we did so in SL too.but then Dhoni forgot that had he won those 2 matches, Ind cud have been no 1.if we had won today, we wud have moved to no.2 atleast moving aus down to 3..but now i doubt this will happen.

its shocking how those guys actually managed to get there score to 275 today.. :oneway.. lets see how the senior players do in the test match..

Vettori and Ryder are good batsmen. Both hit 100. Vettori's 3rd and Ryder's 1st in test matches.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Rest of the batsmen got out in 60-70 runs.

They were 66/6.. after that a splendid innings from Vettori and Ryder,. What a start to the series.. and our sehwag has already started.. Hope he makes a big score..

India played well in the first innings and got a very high lead........hope india defeats NZ by innings defeat.......

New Zealand struggling at 75/3 in 31 Overs, :hysterical: India Enjoy 166-run lead :cool2: at the Stumps of 3rd Day Play :O

1 was before the stumps at that point of time i have mentioned might and 2nd time i have posted after the stumps at that point of time NZ lost 3 wkts........:cool2: Anyways hatsoff to you.....:thumb:

Back