India vs New Zealand Cricket Series 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter ram2622
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 18,353
He performs once in 10 ODIs, and because the way he plays, its always explosive and looks impressive that time. Now the problem is he will be taken to world cup and he is not going to play much part on bouncy wickets.

Yes , yesterday's knock was good. But you cannot expect consistency from him because of the way he plays.But pity on NZ, they haven't won since 10 August 2010. !Indians are looking good, even without their main lineup.I hope they can keep up the good run, at least till 2011 WC

looks like india might be peaking at the wrong time. and australia are down and out at the right time :| they might lose the ashes. but if they can regroup and fix their problems... they have enough time to perform well at another world cup. though it is looking very hard for them to win another world cup!

I think Aus is still no.1 team in ODIs. But you are right, India is peaking up 2 months early. I hope balloon doesnt burst in 2 months.

i would still prefer if india does not win the world cup. it would ruin everything good that has been happening with other sports in the country.

yup... u r right. cricket mania wud come again...i see crazyness reducing in ppl these days but if India wins WC then it all wud come back in no time.but on the other hand i wud want India to win it for Sachin...though i am not his fan..but his contribution has to be rewarded b4 he retires. and best reward wud be WC win.

Ahh, I didn't get your point admin !

I want India to win WC ! Right now India have their strongest side and it might be possible that by the next WC many players retire and India would be struggling !
This is the golden opportunity to win a WC. No invincible side, Aussies are still good in ODI but certainly beatable, Home ground, Tendulkar's last WC, so he will be on fire. India's current form looks good (Hope they create history in S.A too)

Everything is just perfect !

And about the other sports, if and only if government builds a good infrastructure only then they will become popular in India.
Indians have very few sportsperson(as compared to the population).

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

guess so. let's hope this would be his LAST world cup!

It would be !
But I would like to see him playing in future too !

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

yup... u r right. cricket mania wud come again...i see crazyness reducing in ppl these days but if India wins WC then it all wud come back in no time.

Come on , right now cricket is the one of the few sports where India holds some reputation !

I would like to see other sports develop in India, but it doesn't mean India should do bad at cricket !
If India excels in other sports (specially) soccer, I bet cricket mania will reduce, but it doesn't mean Indian cricket team will have to perform bad.
And right now Indian cricket is in golden era (at least I feel so), it has the best legendary players and the promising young cricketers.It's our time to win the 2nd WC.

Admin

I just wanted to ask your permission for adding links to Cricket communities on Facebook/Orkut to my signature.....can i do that??

Here it appears that few people are interested in discussing cricket, but its not gaining the popularity, and "Quality" in discussing.....so, i felt that it would be good if they join there.....

Do let me know - i wont add that thing to my signature until u permit, and nor will i give any indirect hints at it!! :)

well i want to have an active community here on the forum itself. :| i had rather have folks here than on orkut or facebook. i even have a xenforo license lying empty. if you think you can get me an initial audience... i can start a brand new forum dedicated to cricket and make you a moderator there.

Back