west indies vs new zealand cricket match

• Thread starter Thread starter dhiraj123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 9,790
I dont know why the f**k are they getting the cricketing rights........

they pay big bucks for the rights.then they charge you big bucks for the channels.and well. the cycle continues.

how many advertisers are they going to get for these matches :)
Even for Aus - SA test matches there is not much of ads ...............its only for the indian matches you will find many ads for other matches there might be 1 ad per over......or some times they telecast for some upcoming sporting events in ESS channels.....

For WI-NZ series i think they should get advertisers but the rate for the ads will be very very less but last time they showed NZ-Bang matches..........and also england matches too.........

T20 match between these 2 countries in interesting mode

New Zealand 155/7 (20/20 ov)
West Indies 155/8 (20.0/20 ov)

Match Tied.......
Well the light is fading and the floodlights are not working but we will continue with the super overs. Batting for the West Indies is Gayle, Marshall and Chanderpaul and bowling for New Zealand is Vettori.

Ball 1 - Vettori to Gayle - Hit high and over midwicket and it ends up rows back in the crowd.

Ball 2 - Vettori to Gayle - clubbed down to long-off and they turn quickly for two. Good through and Vettori gathers well and whips the bails off. It's close and goes to third umpire but he's out. Chanderpaul comes in now. One more wicket and the West Indies are out.

Ball 3 - Vettori to Gayle - hit high straight over Vettori's head and another one that ends up in the crowd. 6 more.
Cricinfo - 1st Twenty20 International: New Zealand v West Indies at Auckland, Dec 26, 2008

I saw the telecast of superover in Timesnow it was really a good match.Superovers is a nice concept and it is good for a game.:dance::thumb:

I saw the telecast of superover in Timesnow it was really a good match.Superovers is a nice concept and it is good for a game.:dance::thumb:

If anyone wants to see this match fully then tune into Sabtv tomorrow(27/12) 1 am to 4 am .

If anyone wants to see this match fully then tune into Sabtv tomorrow(27/12) 1 am to 4 am .
:cry::wall:

Back