India - Sri Lanka Cricket Tour 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 253
  • Views Views 29,544
i thought you would know more about them considering you are in mumbai. they seem to be based in maharashtra.

----------

Sahara India Pariwar is an Indian multi-business conglomerate with diversified business interests that include finance, Insurance, real estate, media & entertainment, tourism & hospitality, and services & trading. Sahara is also the sponsors for Indian Hockey and Cricket teams

based in lucknow!

Sahara India Pariwar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:D seriously i have no idea or may be i may be using products made by sahara but i wud be unaware that it is by sahara!

----------

this tr.im URLs are repeatedly getting server overloaded msgs. why cant u post direct link??

this last link was funny, it includes word FLOP :D

yeap i noticed that too. tr.im is giving me issues too. but i like them coz they are short and sometimes funny :( they were supposed to go open source. no updates from nambu. dunno whats going on with them. have not found any other service that i like. :(

----------

btw. sahara does waste a lot of money sponsoring the indian cricket team.

they rescued BCCI when Wills was disqualified because of their connections with tobacco industry.

problem using tr.im is that u depend on their server to be up.if their server goes down then all URLs u posted will stop functioning.if their database crashes and they cant restore it OR they discontinue their service, then all URLs will stop functioning forever. and u wont even be knowing the original URL.so using tr.im is risky

i know. twitter uses these link shortening services heavily and there is a major debate going on... a large number of links would go dead if services like bit.ly and tinyurl close down. :D tr.im almost died a couple of months ago. but it survived. i was hoping to run a hosted version on my own server but it is not that easy as it sounded. bit.ly remains the safest option as the company providing that service has a solid business model to keep it running. twitter uses them as their default so they get tons of data from user actions.

our desi paparazzi! is not wearing a helmet. how sad.

Last edited:
Well, India won test match, and no comments here? :ashamed:So finally Sreeshant learnt a lesson it seems, and we could hope he would be in news only for cricketing (good) reasons :)Besides it was 100th test win for India :clap:

Back