India - Sri Lanka Cricket Tour 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 253
  • Views Views 29,545
Now Sreesanth wud be in team for a while :(One bad bowler goes and other comes and wins 1 match and books his place for few more tests.

Well, India won test match, and no comments here? :ashamed:
So finally Sreeshant learnt a lesson it seems, and we could hope he would be in news only for cricketing (good) reasons :)
Besides it was 100th test win for India :clap:

Sreesanth will be back to basics of dancing from next test match or next test series :urock:

India is 6th country to win 100 test.. of just 9 test playing nations :) (excluded bangladesh)..so nothing to be proud about as it was about to happen someday after so many years of cricket.

----------

Now Sreesanth wud be in team for a while :(

One bad bowler goes and other comes and wins 1 match and books his place for few more tests.

exactly.But he wont last more than a six months :)

LOL, get this truth.India started playing test from 1932 or so, which means just abt 1 test win per YEAR.India's first test win was at around 1952 or so, which means just less than 2 test win per YEARSo nothing to be proud of its alerting.

heh yeah. india plays like 10 tests per year these days right? and they win like 3-4 of them. :Pmaybe i am wrong.

ICC World XI is a test playing team? how come!

ooh i think i remember that match. so one match gave that team a test match playing nation status! what a shame. :D

Those were the golden days of the Australian team. Just look at the bowling figures. :D6 - 3 - 8 - 1

heh yeah. india plays like 10 tests per year these days right? and they win like 3-4 of them. :P

maybe i am wrong.

after the first test..maybe on last day of that drawn test they were showing stats in the channel that how many matches played in India were drawn... and the figures were very much high :hysterical: If India plays 8 - 9 test matches a year they have about 6 - 7 draws. :Mad44: That is why i think BCCI is planning to kill Test matches and just play IPL as recently i also read that it is BCCI who is apposing to Test Championship.

Back