India - Sri Lanka Cricket Tour 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 253
  • Views Views 29,544
exactly. i am not sure what sahara gains from spending so much money on cricket. of course they do it for the overall benefit of the sport. but it is pretty clear that bcci is getting too much money and that money is not being spent on the welfare of the game itself.

sahara continues to save bcci's ass.

I dont understand from where Sahara is looting the money and funding the same to BCCI.............:madness:

^^^
May be UP?

----------

SL too makes big score on 1st day, though 8 wickets down, so cant say they can score more tommorow.

The what is Mathaji (Mayawathi) doing over there........will she sponser bcci once the Sahara contract expires with BCCI............

----------

Considering that india is goint to bat last its a good score at the end of the day........india should get atleast a min of 100 run lead............which will ease of the pressure when they bat last..............

The what is Mathaji (Mayawathi) doing over there........will she sponser bcci once the Sahara contract expires with BCCI..............

^ Mayawati is behenji, not mataji :D

:hysterical: he let his heart felt word out

----------

@Ajuravi, I think she will put her poster on the T-shirts on Indian cricket team :grin:

----------

Has anyone seen the dismissal of Dilshan :madness: he was given out caught batpad when his bat was far away from ball. If it was happend to Sachin or Sehwag then news channel would have been showing it all the time.

srilankan news channel must be showing it all the time :D

look who's back for Indian ODI and T20. :hysterical: one 5 wiket haul and he is picked,today he was smashed for lot of boundries, now Jayasuriya will be licking by seeing his name in ODI and T20 team.

Squad for first two ODIs: MS Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Praveen Kumar, Ashish Nehra, Sreesanth, Pragyan Ojha, Sudeep Tyagi, Virat Kohli.

Twenty20 squad: MS Dhoni, Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Dinesh Karthik, Yusuf Pathan, R Ashwin, Ishant Sharma, Ashish Nehra, Sreesanth, Ashok Dinda, Sudeep Tyagi, Pragyan Ojha, Rohit Sharma.

Back