India - Sri Lanka Cricket Tour 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 253
  • Views Views 29,543
The what is Mathaji (Mayawathi) doing over there........will she sponser bcci once the Sahara contract expires with BCCI............

She is not married. But you :@

@Admin
I hope you know what happened to a google group which was about Mayawathi. Delete his post to avoid unnecessary controversies.

Why the f*** Jadeja is in the team? What has he done?

She is not married. But you :@

@Admin
I hope you know what happened to a google group which was about Mayawathi. Delete his post to avoid unnecessary controversies.

good suggestion to Admin,hope he is awake now and delete before it comes in TV :grin: as "Breaking News"

look who's back for Indian ODI and T20. :hysterical: one 5 wiket haul and he is picked,today he was smashed for lot of boundries, now Jayasuriya will be licking by seeing his name in ODI and T20 team.

Squad for first two ODIs: MS Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Harbhajan Singh, Zaheer Khan, Praveen Kumar, Ashish Nehra, Sreesanth, Pragyan Ojha, Sudeep Tyagi, Virat Kohli.

Twenty20 squad: MS Dhoni, Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Dinesh Karthik, Yusuf Pathan, R Ashwin, Ishant Sharma, Ashish Nehra, Sreesanth, Ashok Dinda, Sudeep Tyagi, Pragyan Ojha, Rohit Sharma.

Our IBF friend Aswin is playing. That is why he is not posting for some time now :yahoo: :dance:

Why the f*** Jadeja is in the team? What has he done?

he bought drinks, towels,bats, helmets for rest of the players when they were on field :grin:

bought or brought? :D he wud die in debt if he bought all those for whole team :D

yes, but still my posts in Correct to some extent because he must have bought those things for players that is why he is picked again, corrupt bcci might have asked him to buy it.

----------

in hindi there is proverb " ek teer se do nishane " or " saap bhi margaya aur lathi bhi nahi tuti" :grin:

India lost the T20 match in the WC match because of him.India lost to Aus in Hyd when Sachin had made 175, by his stupid running skills (He had got out the same way in prev one-dayer).. Why still is he? Another is Virat Kohli.. He has never played any quality innings! BCCi & Dhoni sucks ! :madness:

Back