India - Sri Lanka Cricket Tour 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 253
  • Views Views 29,543
hehe.svk always supports them. doesnt he.
No I don't. But because of Shivsena/MNS, if Marathi/Maharashtra is targetted, then I have to ask/defend.
We are just kidding based on MNS attack on Azmi.
Ok, lets get back to topic.
Can we expect any result in Kanpur Test starting from Nov 24. Lets hope pitch over there is not flat track as previous, and provide some competitive cricketing pitch :D

No I don't. But because of Shivsena/MNS, if Marathi/Maharashtra is targetted, then I have to ask/defend.

But you wont care if someone from INDIA is targetted by them? :|

coming back to cricket.
Kanpur pitch might be low and slow ,typical indian wicket,so expect some result.

Lets focus on cricket than ugly politics which wont clear its image even after another 100 years.
Now 2nd test starting .whats interesting was all players are more concerned about pitch.
maybe tomorrow he will play.So lets recall this 🤣
one interesting point.see this what India has in record more DRAW :confused:
Form guide (last 5 Tests, most recent first)
India DDDWD
Sri Lanka DWWDW

Last edited by a moderator:
good one ghatochI read that today's pitch will be seamer friendly,so lets see how the teams play.India have little better seam attack then srilanka atleast on paper.

does that video show bhajji slapping him or just aftermath?? i am not downloading and checking because i am running short of MBs :D

well there is NO video of that incident out in the public. BCCI did a good job on that part. too bad we do not have cricket fans who carry camcorders to stadiums to provide fodder for youtube.

First ODI India - SL

India 232/0 (41.0 ov)
Sehwag 131 121 18 2 108.26
Gambhir 97 128 9 0 75.96

Muttiah Muralitharan (ob) 10.0 0 66 0 6.60

:-D Touch wood

----------

Grrr!! I knew if I post, this will happen!

Sehwag OUT.

----------

Dravid IN, that means, test match starts now :D

and for a moment i thought that the one day matches had begun. :) i saw the match for a while when i was out sitting in a cafe. both of these guys scored their 50s in space of a few deliveries.

and for a moment i thought that the one day matches had begun. :)

i saw the match for a while when i was out sitting in a cafe.

both of these guys scored their 50s in space of a few deliveries.

sehwag was slow to start.I think he was lot slow than even gambhir.But just prior to lunch and then later lunch he made assault.

BTW sehwag was dropped on 0 in just the first over of the match.

If dravid had come at that time we would have had a score of atleast 100 less.
Now tomorrow also we wll see Sachin and dravid score 100s in Test match way.

----------

First ODI India - SL

was this typed by you just for Fun or were you really thinking it was ODI? I know you might not have as you can easily clarify Color v/s White dresses :D

Back