India - Sri Lanka Cricket Tour 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 253
  • Views Views 29,543
I dont mean "runs average", i mean his caliber and capacity is well above average cricket batsman.

yes,but there are few around the world too who can better him.

----------

if he had the guts he should have come today itself to bat. He decides himself as to when he is fit to play and when he doesnt.If he does that then he can play another 10years.

haha. dravid was sent out today but dhoni and sachin did not come out. india would be lucky if they manage to draw this game tomorrow.

India-Sri Lanka series always seems to be boring. Every series between 2 team I think never had any excitement like India-Pak, India-Aus series. Even for 1st Test between them ended in boring where SL piled up 952 runs. :o
This series could also end up as boring series :(

I think these 2 teams should play a test in Newzealand to get result :grin:

----------

haha. dravid was sent out today but dhoni and sachin did not come out.

india would be lucky if they manage to draw this game tomorrow.

Dhoni wouldnt have come as he comes after yuvraj at No.7.
But what happend to Tendulkar? Why does he choose himself ahead of Team? If he is afraid of getting out today then can he guarantee us that he wont get out tomorrow first ball or after few balls atleast and win us Test match?
He keeps choosing and playing matches at his own,never plays Ranji matches but plays IPL.If he is not feeling like playing he says he is not fit and wants rests just to prolong his career and get contract money and also ads money.:P

I think these 2 teams should play a test in Newzealand to get result :grin:

Well said...
As expected match ended in boring draw, with both teams scoring mountains of runs.

And as expected credit went to Tendulkar and Gambhir no mention of Dravid!

I don't think this match would have gotten a result even on a 7 day test match.Why prepare such a flat track for test cricket?

such pitches are prepared because BCCI doesnt want to promote Test Cricket but instead want to promote IPL.
I had never seen such flat pitch in india when a batsman scored 100 on 5th day.Sachin was usually selfish,even when the mandatory overs started he played just to get his 100.He should have felt proud if he scored century on the first day pitch when the ball was swinging but he failed :grin: and today after scoring 100 he is happy as he scored in first innings on green turf.:@

----------

the true fans of cricket realize dravid > tendulkar. :D

Dravid scored more than 200 runs in this match but sachin just 104 and dravid scored in first innings when it was hard to bat but sachin scored when it was easy to bat,even Mishra would have scored 100 if he was not caught by dilshan.

Back