India - Sri Lanka Cricket Tour 2009

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 253
  • Views Views 29,542
700 by SriLankaDravids effort totally undone. And his 177 (from 32 for 4) will never be remembered.

Sl-760/7 in 202.4 Overs :readtherules: :pleasehelp:

sehwag almost got out in first over.. it was No-ball but still the keep dropped the catch.. Interesting to see how India plays murali now.. he will be a TIGER now as he has Runs behind him..

Srilanka never won test in India?? Is it true?

If yes, then we might see that break in 2days.

----------

I hope sehwag stays, he can play spin well. He shud refrain from trying to hit every ball and wait for spin to come.

In short he shud prove that he can play at SR of 40-45 too :D

Till date they have not won a test match in indian soil as well as in Australian Soil..........

sehwag got out slogging.Dravid was given out LBW :pleasehelp:

and with last few overs to bat "our so called Greatest Batsman after 20 years " is afraid to come to bat :hysterical: he does it always as if he will get out if he comes today and wont get out if he comes to bat tomorrow.
Who calls him great batsman,:@ he is just ordinary with just 4 double century,but see jayawardene has 6 double tons,lara 9 i think,bradman 12.

oh ya corrected it., but in commentary they were saying he just have 1 :@ he has 2 againt weak teams like zimbabwe and bangladesh.

He is well above average but yes he is not greatest in my opinion. Statistics may show him to be greatest of his era but I know he has failed many a times a crucial situation.

Back