India to soon have uniform cheque designs from all banks

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 5,096
i am seriously considering switching to kotak mahindra. they are highly recommended by people who are using their services. but i do not see the point of taking the hassle. already have two bank accounts... another one would make the management even more complicated.

If you are considering switching .. I highly recommend Axis .. I love their cash pick up and delivery service to your door .. so you don't have to worry high withdrawal limit...and overall staff is very attentive to your concerns/complains..

@dsneih - Have you been doing too many transactions ?

Actually this is first time i did it ... ... :ac:

ICICI, unlimited ATM withdrawls from any bank's ATM, Online bill pay for mostly everything I use. GREAT ( sometime cumbersome) security system, only beef with them is too many password required, I keep changing them every week cause i forget which password is which.... , No debit card fees ever, no transcation charge HP petrol pumps.With Wells Fargo & USAA , I could take a picure of a cheque & send it to bank via their app, so that they deposit it for me... also if I give somebody a check they will have it scanned for me to see in transaction link

Back