India vs England: 5 ODIs - Jan 11 to Jan 27

if he gets to play the next match then only 1 match will be too harsh to judge, especially when the next ODI is pretty far away.

First point why the hell the selectors are including Rohit Sharma in the Squad...if they want to sit out Pujara in the Bench then why the hell he was selected...they could have selected XYZ player...

I am confident that india will win but pray that Rohit Sharma gets out for a duck...i just get a feeling that today he might get some runs...

Whenever i thought rG sharma will flop, he has flopped. i am thinking today too he will flop if he opens the batting. let's hope that.Jadeja has so far picked 8 wickets at an average of 14.50, econ @ 3.48.Next best bowler for india in this series is ashwin at 7 wickets. averaging 28.57, econ @5.57.Jadeja's batting average too is at 68 though boosted by 2 NO. but he was a revelation in this series so far.

How many balls would Sharma face? 0-10 balls10-20 balls 20-30 balls 30 balls or more. Place your bet fellas!

Bresnan to RG Sharma, 1 run, dropped by KP, almost a wicket! Rohit made room and charged down to the length delivery trying to smash it over extra cover, but toe-ends it to KP at mid-off, who runs back but is not able to time his jump and drops the catch

Now he is racing towards his 50 and all will hail him as the next big thing blah blah. All failures will be forgotten unless his series of flops start again and he gets 100 chances gain to prove himself, An endless loop continues

He is 77 of 88 balls...As i told earlier...today Rohit Sharma might get some runs...and he is getting it...

Back