Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,962
I guess Sehwag is back to bowling in International cricket after a long time.

Yeah, thats why I said International cricket... :DActually, just checked, he started bowling again in the Aus tri-series...

Sri Lanka v India, 1st ODI, Hambantota: Dhoni and India fined for slow over-rate | Cricket News | Sri Lanka v India | ESPN Cricinfo

MS Dhoni and India have been fined for maintaining a slow over-rate during their win in the first ODI against Sri Lanka in Hambantota. Dhoni has been fined 20% of his match fee, and the rest of his team 10%, after they were ruled to be an over short when time allowances were taken into consideration.

Following a groin injury to Nuwan Kulasekara - who was ruled out of the series after yesterday's game - during the Indian innings, it was unclear for a while if he'd come out to bat during Sri Lanka's chase. Sri Lanka lost their ninth wicket in the 49th over of the chase, and Kulasekara then walked in at No.11 - though part of the lower order, Kulasekara, when fit, batted much higher. Sri Lanka batted out the remainder of the innings with Lasith Malinga blasting 19 off 10 deliveries, 16 of them in the final over from Umesh Yadav.

The commentators were pointing aloud, the reason for him to walk out at that situation. And then by themselves or some prompting realized they could cause the team to face action for slow-rate. Though, India deserve the fine. If this was the purpose, then its not good sportsmanship.

Good to see rohit sharma flopping once again @ 5 runs.

But BCCI probably needs more 100 matches to get convinced of his "Special Abilities"

He is good for Domestic MAtches...i am fed up with him...its time forManoj Tiwari to get some chance...

Rohit "Fail" Sharma should be dropped for the next three games. Tiwary deserves a chance more than this guy.

Back