Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,981
I don't think Harbhajan is the favorite of Dhoni at all. Actually since that slap advertisement by MSD was taken to court by Harbhajan and his family, their personal relations have been very bad. Dhoni keeps on looking for opportunities to drop Bhajji.

I m not able to recall that ad......was there such an ad?

Arrey that liquor ad where a Harbhajan Singh look a like is slapped and is termed as 'khotte de puttar'.

No one talks about Anil Kumble, he never gets the credit he deserves.As long as he was in the team, he would stop the flow of runs and gets u wickets, or atleast would hold one end.Bcos of him Bhajji got so many wickets (not all) as he held up one end.He still was fit enough but retired so that he does not hold up one spot in the team (Amit Mishra was gud then)

No one talks about Anil Kumble, he never gets the credit he deserves.

I did!! :D

In spin department too now. It has always been Kumble, rest are not at all promising.

although even Kumble was not so powerful during end of his career.

but he was definitely feared bowler by any team and match winner

But he retired at the right time. Towards his last few matches, he was totally ineffective. He realised this, and he stepped aside. Thats called a true character.

I think very few Indian players from the era I started seeing cricket retired for the benefit of the team .. few names that come to mind are dravid and kumble .. even srinath retired early ...

Back