Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,987
They play at their will mate! The day they want to perform, they will. But they have a total lackadaisical approach most times, due to the quick buck they r getting. They r just not bothered to keep the performances at the international level.

It all started when that manhoos business partner of dhoni was selected without merit in the second test .i.e bhajji , brought negative energy to team after the win in the 1st test

How many business partners does he have? Rohit Sharma, Jadeja, Ashwin, Raina, all other CSK players.......different people different conspiracies!

The team that TOI members/crew have proposed is well let's say a shaky or way too optimistic. I mean we can still atleast look to square the series not with the current side ofcourse ,but changes should be made. Yuvraj should be out and Tiwary should be given a chance. I really don't know on what basis Yuvraj was given a go for this whole test series considering his fitness? I reckon he scored a double hundred before checking in and also a bit sturdy performance in the warm up game as well but in that case shouldn't Ravindra Jadeja get a chance as well? 3 triple hundreds? He can bowl as well? And he is much more fitter than Yuvraj Singh. Parwinder Awana, Dinda, they all deserve a chance. Zaheer's form is really worrying. It started in the summer of England where he had an injury and from then the downfall is on for him as well as the team. In no position to comment about Tendulkar really. Ishant Sharma's career has been really patchy. Every one was happy that we have found the bowler for future with his epic spell in Perth and how he used the old ball in the sub continent and he started to decline. Again in the series in WI he was an absolute menace and then went down again. Rarely, he knows what he's doing other times he simply doesn't have a clue and to top it off he is unlucky at times as well. And Gambhir, oh my word again gets out in the slip cordon region for the zillionth time and even worse he ruins other batsmen's wicket as well. Absolutely no clue where this team is heading!

UPDATE : As I was saying, here is the squad :
http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-england-2012/content/story/596328.html?CMP=chrome

I dont know what r the team changes suggested by the TOI, but the news channels already had their suggestions.....and that included Wriddhiman Saha & Ashok Dinda.How on earth can v even think of guys who are average/mediocre performers even in the domestic circuit? Does it make any sense to select a player, who cant even get ahead of his peers? And to face whom? The teams that are dominating those very peers?

Ravindra Jadeja has got into the limelight for the triple centuries (on reasonably flat decks), his scores between the two in this season are 13, 5, 4, 0. So, I am wondering if they are jumping the gun because of all the attention it got in the media.

And today, he scored 70 and has picked up 4 wickets. Not his fan but when you perform, you should be rewarded.

Back