Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,981
Nah, but then they play well over there. Low level v Low level will appear equally big.

Jadeja scores 50 in second innings as well. Awana & Chawla also score half centuries, hope the selectors have told them why they are selected though.

I don't think Harbhajan is the favorite of Dhoni at all. Actually since that slap advertisement by MSD was taken to court by Harbhajan and his family, their personal relations have been very bad. Dhoni keeps on looking for opportunities to drop Bhajji.

Sehwag is 34 and is beyond his prime, better to look for replacement soon

Keep Ojha far away from Ashwin, who is suffering from Bhajji problem, he is more of a batsman than bowler and india needs bowlers

Virat and Pujara should be given chances, but Rahane, Tiwary should be pushed in soon.

Why did they even select Jadeja?

Heard the kid Samson is a good keeper batsman, need to blood young in T20s

Im vary of jadeja but his inclusion gives team India a genuine 5th bowling option ... But 2 left arm spinners might not be the variety ... I wonder who will sit out .. will India again go with 3 spinners and 1 seamer or 2-2 .. I would like to see Piyush Chawla play in final XI because hes a legspinner and a handly bat as well but question is at whose expense ...

Back