Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,987
End of day & rightfully so.. Even if wicket had lost in next over... 10 mins of change over.. leaving 15-20 minutes or 4/5 overs to chase 33 would have been too much of a call to make.Not defending him as such, but when the last two can help stay on the wicket for a session (almost 30 overs since Ishant walked out), then for sure more can be expected of even the Indian batsmen. Having said that, I think he definitely needs to do more as a bowler to be a real value to the team.

Indian team will be cursing Ashwin .. Because of him their Sunday is spoiled and now they will have to come back tomorrow to play :p

I loved every moment of Ashwin's inning. Truly remarkable. If only we can add another 70 odd runs? :D Nevertheless, terrific inning by Ashwin. Hope he gets a well deserved Hundred! Terrific support by Ishant Sharma as well.

Series is at 2-1 and they will say this is the strongest team and we need to make it 2-2.

Series is at 2-1 and they will say this is the strongest team and we need to make it 2-2.

England will win series 3-1 .. India has no answers for them .. India is outplayed in all departments of the game ... England should win the toss and bat 1st at nagpur and pile 600 runs and just put India out of the series once and for all ...

Indias last doll of the dice should be playing a leg spinner ... I think Amit Mishra will be there for the 4th test ...

What in the world!!! England 7-3 needing 34 more to win??!!Ah forget it. England win the test and lead 2-1. Oh what fun the poms are having on indian soil again!

LOL...spinners take 3 wickets with NEW BALL!! :D

Wah India Wah!!

Back