Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 47,962
I hate Dhoni more after seeing the way he batted today.

Really didn't know what he was doing and laughing with 4 wickets left.BTW the whole batting collapsed, so it will be little bit unfair to criticize dhoni only.

Again, classic setup by Pakistan bolwers.. The Indian batsmen couldn't play spin, they couldn't play sweep, they couldn't pull, they couldn't hook. Basically Pakistan bowlers just reconstructed the **** passage of the Indian batsmen. Way to go -- Raina, Yuvraj, Gambhir, and what the hell Kohli is joining the club too?

Its getting high time for India to organize series was Zimbabwe Kenya... But, wait a minute. Nah, we have the IPL - should be fine then. People will forget soon enough.

^ Or we can invite Sri Lanka here. Its a new year and we haven't had a Sri Lanka tour. Even they are getting rammed as well so it should be a tough contest. Can't trust Bangladesh cos they are pretty well balanced when compared to India.

SL would have been fine if we were in some basic form. And this rate even they would trash us. Maybe its time to call our other friendly neighbor, China.

^^^^I think ur I.P.L suggestion is the best. This bunch of players wud get beaten even by the cricket team of our society, every day of the week.

The only way to make Indian players give 100% is tell them that the performance in International cricket will be the basis for selection in I.P.L. -- Uskep baad dekho performance.

But they do perform well, when the auction season is round the corner. They give up once its done!

Back