IPHONE 3G releasing: Vodafone will be the first, Date Confirmed..

ISP
Mtnl
was snooping around tech2 only to find that their sources have indicated that vodafone will be releasing the iPhone 3G by 18th August!! thats even sooner than the previously rumored 22nd august date...dunno if this is absolutely true, but head over to tech2.com to find out more! no details on pricing yet, hoping its under 15k...:yahoo:

Start queing up!! :thumbsup:

No official aanouncement yet on the vodafone site, Just says, coming soon ... Anyways, if these speculations are close to true, then its quiet early off expecatations.

anyone can speculate. but i am sure Apple would be the first one to announce the launch date of iPhone in india.they are the one who have to provide the devices and the activation mechanism. and they like the PR which is generated with any piece of news that is related to them.

I actually think August 18th is going to be the right date or maybe one or two days here and there but that date as being confirmed will most likely be true!

what worries me actually is that the unlock for iPhone 3G is still not yet out...hopefully it will be out soonbut till the time there will be no iphone 3G's in the gray market, these cos will get full chance to loot us :(

Today afternoon i visited vodafone telestore, and ask them about it. He said if u need urgent you can get it in grey market. I said they are old one's without GPS and 3G. He said 3G is nothing but a camera thing, so not to worry, and it do have a gprs. I just walked out of the store, without asking anything further.

please lets stick with 'somewhat' reliable sources and not any random blog out there... i am sure Apple would be the first one to make any kind of announcement. :P

please lets stick with 'somewhat' reliable sources and not any random blog out there...

i am sure Apple would be the first one to make any kind of announcement. :P
Sushubh dude, tech2.com is not just some "random blog" :ashamed: its a network 18 venture, the same guys that own the CNN IBN channel on Tv that we so blindly believe!! so i'm guessing there is some truth in the news they're so confidently displaying...They may be off by a few days, but its coming!!:thumbsup:

Sushubh dude, tech2.com is not just some "random blog" :ashamed: its a network 18 venture, the same guys that own the CNN IBN channel on Tv that we so blindly believe!! so i'm guessing there is some truth in the news they're so confidently displaying...They may be off by a few days, but its coming!!:thumbsup:
If the Arushi case shows us anything it's that the standard in contemporary news media is abysmal. They look forward to tamasha and don't really bother check and double-check their sources.

I don't believe the news channels. I sure as hell am not going to believe their technology subsidiaries.

Back