IPHONE 3G releasing: Vodafone will be the first, Date Confirmed..

it has gpsit has an accelerometerit has a perfectly fine media playerand it has the fabulous Apple app store which has some really usable applicationssome of those applications enable you to use the iPhone as a storage device

gps would be cool... for a day or two. i remember how excited i was about google earth and i used to indulge with it for hours and then a week later i got sick just by looking at it. it was no longer orgasmic and i wonder how many here will find gps useful or fun filled for that matter. and yes the great Apple store. yawn! right... buying an application to enable your phone to store data??? seems apple didn't find the initial 25000 bucks satisfying enough.

Is it on Vodafone website anywhere ? I am still not confident about the news. You know the news channels in India. Any news is fresh for them for 3-4 days:)

Is it on Vodafone website anywhere ? I am still not confident about the news. You know the news channels in India. Any news is fresh for them for 3-4 days:)

It says coming soon on the Vodafone India site!

It says coming soon on the Vodafone India site!

Thanks for telling me. Even Airtel website says the same.:hysterical:

weird. i thought they have to spend a lot on getting the network ready. i guess the launch would be disaster because of poor planning...

hehe thats my thought. no idea how this works but a friend of mine was hanging around in vashi and he suddenly saw a "3G" sign like the "E" edge sign on his mobile. this friend of mine doesn't bluff and i believe him. maybe 3G is cheap to setup and they were only waiting for a go from the govt.

heh... AT&T still has not 3G enabled their entire network in USA... several areas in US are still on EDGE and that's one of the biggest complaints with Apple iPhone 3G because everyone has to pay the higher prices of 3G for it.

Back