Iron Man Trilogy

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 26,004
http://www.readability.com/articles/jsgjiydn
The seats move back and forth, up and down, and side to side. Their backs vibrate. Pressurized air provides either a steady breeze or quick, startling bursts. Nozzles spray water into your face. Lights on the walls flash and machines pour steam into the auditorium. (Two features advertised as part of the 4DX experience were absent from the Iron Man 3 showing: I never smelled anything out of the ordinary and I didn’t see any bubbles. ) But the bells and whistles distract from rather than enhance the film, leaving the viewer exhausted rather than enthralled.

Just came out of the movie, tad disappointed since Iron Man is the most vulnerable.
Gone is his swagger, attitude and seems more human(e)
Overall its a good one time watch but could have been done better.
And the way it has ended, it is the last part of the series as he seems settled down in life
I dont think will be interested in anyone other than Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, so its the iron man movie for me!

Just came back. I think the movie was awesome. Better than the first two. Of course, first one has its own charm. Second one was blah.

People are not liking the third one because it is appearing to be the last of the series. That does not make for a fair voting :)

Back