Iron Man Trilogy

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 244
  • Views Views 26,004
It's not that I don't like it. It's just that I prefer the second one over the third. My vote goes to the second.

2nd. The first one was a good kickoff for the series, but the second was insane!

hey ram, i asked about watching in 2d vs 3d versions, had it been choice between 2 sequels , i had written , 2nd vs 3rd :playful:

^ tbh, that would not really make sense, with people who've seen it in 3D rooting for 3D, those who've 2D rooting for 2D, with a few exceptions ofcourse!
And then there's the issue that the 2D version seems to have had a limited release.

I wanted to watch it in 2D but had to watch it in 3D coz the 2D show was quite late.
My glasses are messed up (too many scratches) so watching a 3D movie with two glasses (both of which are scratched) makes for a painful experience.
Anyways, I survived through the show today. And plan to get the lenses replaced on my glasses in the near future.
also. from the schedules i saw today, most 2D shows are being removed today (friday means newer releases).

lol, I'd too wanted to watch in 2D, but there was no show whatsoever, except at one place very far from home :(
3D makes my head hurt, but whatever :D

Back