Is Airtel curbing speed of Filesonic, Fileserve, Oron... and other file sharing sites?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sapney
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 114
  • Views Views 16,872
ok just becz they wanted to protect Singham ( wtf kind of name is this) piracy they decided to block the entire filesharing for all ISPs in INdia.....wow reliance still rules the country.....then it is.........!!

hey guys .. are ya still getting the same shitty speed

ok just becz they wanted to protect Singham ( wtf kind of name is this) piracy they decided to block the entire filesharing for all ISPs in INdia.....wow reliance still rules the country.....then it is.........!!
Nowadays, reliance put a finger in every movie. It may be they are capable to stop somewhat piracy but about singham, it became like chew-Gum.
Every where, I see about it. Even today, I have read about a problem with reliance and rohit shetty. Director left office because of some trouble between Rohit and reliance officials.

----------

hey guys .. are ya still getting the same shitty speed
^Yes
man any 1 out there know when this problem gonna sort out

About speed, I do not know but there is a problem from BSNL backbone till 30th Jul if you are using BSNL.
Find out is data coming from BSNL or not?

----------

I confirmed from BSNL officials.

Yes, BSNL is upgrading so BSNL users may be affected. But, we are facing problems with Airtel. Speedtest to UK, US etc shows full speed. Downloads from direct download sites is working at full speed. But, the file sharing sites and video streaming sites are very slow. Also, I don't believe Singham has anything to do with it because the sites are working but the speed has been limited. Limiting speeds for everyone will not stop piracy but definitely increase number of angry customers. I had mailed them regarding low speeds, waiting for reply.

I had mailed them regarding low speeds, waiting for reply.

Not going to help i guess. They clearly state they cannot guarantee speeds to external networks and they wud never admit throttling

https://www.speedtest.net

can somebody explain me the above speed test result

yes u need to shift to Beam its funny u haven't since u have beam in ur city :P

15MBps speeds..... and after FUP 4MBps as far as I know no throttling of torrents or file sharing sites either :)

omg.. torrents are almost blocked. getting 10-12 KB/S (the same torrent which gave me 210 KB/S arnd 7 AM today) :( this is getting worse

Back