Is Airtel curbing speed of Filesonic, Fileserve, Oron... and other file sharing sites?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sapney
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 114
  • Views Views 16,872
Yes, BSNL is upgrading so BSNL users may be affected. But, we are facing problems with Airtel. Speedtest to UK, US etc shows full speed. Downloads from direct download sites is working at full speed. But, the file sharing sites and video streaming sites are very slow. Also, I don't believe Singham has anything to do with it because the sites are working but the speed has been limited. Limiting speeds for everyone will not stop piracy but definitely increase number of angry customers.
I had mailed them regarding low speeds, waiting for reply.
Has anybody tried public DNS and checked speed?

Getting terrible speeds as well.... someone from the 'backend' called immediately after I made my complaint, and said he wanted to try something, so I should try again in 10 minutes. No difference - getting between 200-350 Kbps. Too bad almost all the people in the damn company seems to be 'backends' themselves.

i am getting terrible pings right now. but then i am not sure if my brother is using my connection right now as well. :|

I dnt think airtel really likes its customers that much....its almost they want to get rid of us for good so we can go to some other ISPs...no wonder cos like Beam have come up...to take cut of airtel nicely.....

----------

i am getting terrible pings right now. but then i am not sure if my brother is using my connection right now as well. :|

missed u dude did nt see u fr a while today wel back :)

I've tried opendns and google dns, result is same.
DNS has nothing to do withdownload speed

I know public DNS will not make a difference but I wanted to suggest.
I am sure Debridns will make a difference. It has premium accounts of RS, MU, HF, FS & FSC. It is premium link generator at a free of cost. It gives 2gb/day to all users.
@admin if I am violating Terms and condition, delete this.

----------

For others sites, try leechfactory.com. I think right now, it is down but it will work very soon.

Back