Is it worth migrating to Reliance Wireline Broadband? - A fed up Airtel Broadband user

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 42,395
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sach you reliance connection is metro ethernet or ADSL and also in which package are you,

How come he knows that when he's using someone's wi-fi without his/her knowledge?

How come he knows that when he's using someone's wi-fi without his/her knowledge?

Oops I did not know about that, Well bad idea dude if you are using some one-else connection, IMHO I would not even touch a open WiFi connection you might not know who else is using the connection and he might be sniffing traffic it can be a bit dangerous if you use sensitive info.

No way connection is fine here in MUMBAI. its solid infact. but i think uploads are capped in reliance, i couldn't get more than 100 kb/sec while seeding.

yes for some strange reason from past 1 week even my upload speed is capped at 100 - 110 kb/sec when i was getting 200 kb/sec on my 2mbps connection .. hopefully this is not the sign of something bad to come and reliance start capping downloads too ...

yes for some strange reason from past 1 week even my upload speed is capped at 100 - 110 kb/sec when i was getting 200 kb/sec on my 2mbps connection .. hopefully this is not the sign of something bad to come and reliance start capping downloads too ...

Please don't give them these crazy ideas :)

Achha i want to share a thing - i had a relatively bad experience with Reliance CC this time!!

When Reliance was down a few days back, i had another issue apart from that - the ethernet connector of the Wire was damaged, and so my PC always showed "Network cable unplugged" even though the cord was inserted rightly. I lodged a complaint with them & mentioned specifically that i had 2 complaints.
After 24 hours when it wasnt solved, i called them up & inquired about the status. And to my shock, they said "We have got only 1 complaint from u (ie, the general issue all were facing), which has been solved. So i registered a new complaint.

In the meantime, i was using my internet By minor tweaking of my another line....(EXPLAINED LATER)***

So, the next day when they didnt turn up again, i called them & they said "It appears that your connection is active & so we have closed your complaint".......i was shocked - although my connection was temporarily running, my problem wasnt solved, and these morons cancelled the complaint SUO MOTU......no visit, no calling.

Then i had to reprimand them and told them i will be going to TRAI and all........so, ashamed, finally 1 guy came today & repaired the line.

I have 2 lines at my home - so 2 separate user ids. And i have connected both my PCs via LAN. So, what i did was - connected the LAN cord into the Router and my connection was running - USING MY ID only. Thats why, it appeared to them that my line was clear.

PS: I shared this coz, no one should think that i only paint Rosy Pictures of Reliance Wired Line!!

it maybe adsl or cable but he has to say it as wireless :P

Free connection someone might leave the connection during the day time when is off to work that may be now called as free wi-fi limited .

Limited wi-fi connection from RELIANCE! Lmao! :hysterical:So proud to mention the brand name as if he is paying for it! Beggar!

HAHA jealous B$IT$H!!!

I dont like spammers and betters stay from me!
I am bound to d rules of this forum or would have used more worst language which u can't even digest.

Jealous??? I am not, if u would have paid and used i would be Jealous, but stealing and using Internet then Ppl wil call u chor. already few members know who you are!

IF i would be the Admin of the forum then till now u would have been banned for your spammy act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back