Is it worth migrating to Reliance Wireline Broadband? - A fed up Airtel Broadband user

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 276
  • Views Views 42,395
Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Calls Worth RS.150??????

on which combo package?

No, for my 749 combo plan i get free calls worth Rs 50

https://www.speedtest.net

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Raj is that your night speed, you are getting good upload speeds!

on which combo package?

that's what i'm wondering...

[/COLOR]Raj is that your night speed, you are getting good upload speeds!
nope...that's my day speed..speedtest sometimes shows varied results

Guys, how is reliance in south delhi? Interested in getting 1m/2m night plan...

+1 ! I have the same question guys !

Hello Auro,Hope you can help solve this problem of mine.I had applied specifically for the "Night Booster Zoom 1" [1Mbps/2Mbps day/night] after confirming that it is possible in my area around mid December.And this is where the problem started.1. The name on the bill was misspelt [my name is V.S.Gopalan and not K.S.Gopalan]2. The internet plan i got was Combo 1Mpbs and not what i had ordered.I called them about this and said it was not possible in my area.When i requested to changet he plan they said it was not possible to do so. I argued then why was i assured that i would get the Night Booster Zoom 1 plan and the guy hung up on me.3. Connection came on 21st December and got disconnected on 25th December.4. I called them the next day and they lied to me that the entire reliance network in india was down and it would take 3 days to repair it. I called them everyday for 15 days till 7th January and still the broadband did not work. So i requested to terminate the connection. I got a call the next day asking to confirm the disconnection and i finalized the termination.5. I got an email that confirmed my disconnection and that the modem and the phone equipment will be retrieved with 7-10 days.6. I got the bill for the 1st and the 2nd month and still nobody claimed the modem or the phone.7. Finally after 45 days someone came and took the equipment and did not provide an acknowledgment slip for it.8. Meanwhile i am still getting calls telling me that my bill is overdue or else they will terminate the connection.9. I got the bill for the 3rd month now and again the entire drama about bill overdue.I mean i can understand delay, but this is utterly pathetic and stupid service that you people provide. They dont even know i terminated my connection on 7th January and i am still getting calls today [15th March] that they will disconnect my broadband plan. Seriously BSNL feels so good now.I can give you my phone number if you want to help me personally Auro. just PM me.

@paradox167 From your post what i understood was that, my nightmare would start when i try to disconnect the line. You've asked for Night Booster Zoom 1 & they gave you 1 mbps combo, that's not fair, by the way which part of chennai u belong to. A million dollar question is why you chose BSNL(that has no UL plans over 512 kbps) over Reliance 1 mbps true unlimited

I am from Tambaram. After all the trouble, i decided to revert back to BSNL.I was sure as hell not gonna go for Airtel:)

I've taken Day - 600 kbps / Night - 1 mbps combo plan @ just Rs.749/- with free voice calls worth Rs.50. At the same price BSNL providing 512 kbps UL with no free voice calls. So, who is wiser here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back