• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2,284

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
A friend is considering S3 as her next purchase. I tried recommending N4 but I don't think she will like it. Thanks to its camera and the fact that she loves clicking pics. And loads of them.
Is it a still a good buy? Should I recommend or is there a better option at this price range?

and I really hate it when people show me their grand and go gaga about is features. and Im like whatever.

Upvote 0
goodburner said:
Isn't the nexus 4 better than S3 ? You can get them for 22k
Should read the first post. N4 has a bad camera. Plus she wants expandable storage. I have recommended her S3. And if I am not wrong, its getting Android 4.3 soon. And I am hoping for 4.4 too. So as of now its a much better choice than any other phone in the same price bracket.

Upvote 0
She needs a phone with a good camera. And expandable storage. User has to decide what is important... Camera or Apps. I would have suggested the Lumia 920/925 but they are quite out of the range. And no expandable storage too I guess. 925 16GB is available for around 29K.

Upvote 0
get n5 or n4. (32gb max option though ? if its ok :P )
or better become a developer and take @Sushabh's phone which he is willingly giving away :tongue:

Upvote 0

Back