Less speed in BSNL FTTH

In simple terms... If you need upto 400-500mbps on wireless, a decent ac1200 router would suffice. But your device hardware needs to be capable as well. If your device doesn't have ac support... You are looking at sub 100mbps speeds.

In simple terms... If you need upto 400-500mbps on wireless, a decent ac1200 router would suffice. But your device hardware needs to be capable as well. If your device doesn't have ac support... You are looking at sub 100mbps speeds.
In the netlinkict website, it is mentioned that it is 'compliant with IEEE802.11b/g/n/ac' and the WiFi card in my Dell inspiron laptop (bought on Sept 2009) shows Intel WiFi link 5100 AGN.

Can you able to make out anything from the above info?.

BSNL-FTTH-modem-at-5-GHz.jpg
BSNL-FTTH-modem-at-2-4-GHz.jpg

See the above files.

i am still not sure what the query is. wireless is dependent upon a lot of factors. including hardware on router and the device. and the distance between the two device.

BSNL-FTTH-modem-at-5-GHz.jpg
BSNL-FTTH-modem-at-2-4-GHz.jpg

See the above files.
I still cannot get how the hell do you get 162 Mbps link speed unless you got a real person router and Wifi chip.
I have Archer c6 and tried with flagship phones. I still get maximum link speed of 144mbps on phones with real life speed touching 110 Mbps of 2.4 GHz.
Please clarify if you are using same name for both frequency.

To Sushubh :
You said that my laptop WiFi card will not support more than 50 Mbps. But see the pictures.

I still cannot get how the hell do you get 162 Mbps link speed unless you got a real person router and Wifi chip.
I have Archer c6 and tried with flagship phones. I still get maximum link speed of 144mbps on phones with real life speed touching 110 Mbps of 2.4 GHz.
Please clarify if you are using same name for both frequency.
No. I am using 2.4 GHz name for 2.4 GHz signal and 5 GHz name for 5 GHz signal. Ok?.

Back