Looking for a good deal on Logitech G400

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 3,601
still decent deal i guess. lower than ebay prices!

Upvote 0
Thanks; just ordered this with the coupon code. They said ships within 24 hours but order page said it'll ship on 24 September (Monday). Surprising that they don't ship on Saturday too.Disappointed to see that Logitech MX518 used to sell at about Rs 1300 but it's replacement usually sells at Rs 2095 (without discounts/offers).

Upvote 0
518 sold for that price during the last years. i am pretty sure it was launched at much higher prices.g400 prices would fall down as well over the years.

Upvote 0
What's the difference between mx518 and G400 that justifies the higher price? It looks exactly the same and I guess internals are very similar too.

Upvote 0
I have a friend who owns a computer shop and last checked the price at his shop for G400 was 1400 including tax for me! However it's in Bangalore. However if you need anything in the future, Just let me know I can get you a good deal. You may have to cover the shipping charges!

Upvote 0
Bangalore is just way too cheaper compared to anywhere in India when it comes to comp. parts. Like my monitor that i just got was avil. on online shop based in Bangalore for Rs 11000 and here I couldn't get cheaper than 13K.

Upvote 0

Back