Looking for a good deal on TVS Gold Keyboard!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 5,103
I have a similar keyboard to what chromainiac uses. Bought these for Rs. 265/- each in 2002 :)

Have 5 of them, Using 3 at the moment. 2 are still box packed. These are old IBM mechanical keyboards with tactile feedback.
I have changed 5 computers, had got this with a p3 .. now on a core i3 family based PC. The keyboard still remains the same.

The IBM manufacturing date is 10-1997.. Part no. KB-6323. It still doesn't have a windows key!

Can see the screen shots here IBM VINTAGE PS2 PS/2 IBM 101 KEY KB-6323 KEYBOARD NEW

It has taken a lot of pounding and works like a charm over a decade.. with no fade outs of the etching.
If only they made hardware like this today!

BTW I'm not going to sell the spare one's.. had bought them to resell.. but kept the lot on checking the quality!!

Upvote 0
wow. i cannot think i can work without the window key :D

seriously cannot think about doing it without the start key :\
windows key + tab is good using in Win 7. For Win 8 users its a mandatory one...:haha:

Upvote 0
I guess Alt-Tab pretty much still works for me ahead of Win+tab ... I use the mouse when going to the start menu.. Any other significant uses that I missed/never bothered to check?

Upvote 0
Ctrl+alt+del for locking.... search apps? programs, run and/or start menu using mouse. shortcuts/docks for regular programs....

Upvote 0

Back