Loop To Idea mobile number portability on prepaid rejected due to Lifetime validity!!

• Thread starter Thread starter realmccool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 37,671
Bas*** at loop did call me saying ' You are a lifetime ' subs. Your request is rejected.I have already raised complain to trai dot cell.lets see if they do anything.Else I suggest: set divert on to new no and get new no use it.You will get call from diverted no. and nos non sense promo sms !!!Then these ******* will get the treatment they deserve.

Call divert is charged service..its like u will be charged even for incoming calls.

Nice tactics by loop,maybe they hardly have few subscribers left,i feel even mtnl would be having more customers than loop..loop sucks big time..even my friend wants to change but is waiting for his balance to become nil...

PS: this new vodafone website is mess.. searching for "life long", "life time", lifetime, lifelong gives NO RESULT!

ya the new vodafone website suxs big time just as their network here in Delhi ....their website for recharges is now complete mess.....what is wrong with these ppl ????

Gave a letter addressed to the nodal officer - loop mobile,CC: TRAI stating if they fail to port my number and provide baseless reason for not doing so they are liable for prosecution as per TRAI guidelines.Idea is forwarding this application to the concerned departments on behalf of subscribers who are victim of this cheap tactic to retain base..Besides I have heard trai is also monitoring the Mobile Number Portability process and operators have to provide valid reasons for rejecting port outs..else face the music

For VF if you recharge with rs 151,your lifetime validity will be lost&validity will be reset to 60 days...If you want to confirm send RC 151 to 111...

For VF if you recharge with rs 151,your lifetime validity will be lost&validity will be reset to 60 days...If you want to confirm send RC 151 to 111...

as said before, there are always some recharges to go away with lifetime validity. But senseless to reject the mnp for that

Back