Low speed issue in Reliance Jio Fiber

ISP
BSNL
i am from ranchi and i installed jio fiber today.they say in free trail speed is 150mbps but i am getting currently 40 mbps..what should i do to increase the speed?

I don't have dual band router may be that's why it's not showing.
Checked over mobile, it only showing 2.4 GHz, no way to change it to 5.0 GHz. Even 5.0 GHz not showing in MyJio app.
Will I get dual band router after this upgrdation as right now I'm on 100 Mbps plan and under Gold plan I will be upgraded to 150 Mbps speed?
Yes,raise a complaint for slow speed on wifi and tell the customer care the speed is around 20/30 mbps,the next day engineer will call or visit,ask them to replace your router as the single band only supports 50mbps

Upvote 0
@nigr It will be at 12 am. Just restart jio's ont after 12 like a min or so.
Nope, didn’t happen

Upvote 0
I had the same slow speed issue with my 150Mbps plan. I was receiving just 35-40Mbps on laptop wifi(2.4 Ghz). When it is connected to Lan(Wired), I got 110 to 120 Mbps. Issue was with the JioFiber router which had 72 Mbps link speed. I connected my TP-Link wireless router to JioFiber Router. I am now getting around 75 to 72 Mbps speed on Laptop wifi(2.4 Ghz)

Upvote 0
Hello all, how do you contact JioFiber customer care for any issue? And has any of you got the routing fixed/ping reduced for your location? Their Whatsapp support is useless, it never connects me to any agent and just returns the stored info.

Upvote 0

Back