Mahendra Singh Dhoni Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 128
  • Views Views 37,065
Dhoni effigy burnt in hometown as India out of T20
Police patrolling near the under-construction house of Dhoni at Harmu road in the city has been beefed up. There were fears that angry fans could also attack it, like 2007 when India was ousted from the world cup. The protesters had demolished the boundary wall, but after India's victory in the Twenty20 tournament the same year, cricket fans had come to rebuild the wall

May be Dhoni should dedicate a wall to his fans, so they can break down when India loses & build it again when India wins :D. This could continue till Dhoni is captain ;)

[/COLOR]We wanted to knock out India: SA coach: ICC World Twenty20 2009: Cricket Next

lol that is so unprofessinal of arthur. If SA still have egos and revenges in mind, then i am pretty sure they ready to choke up again before the final as they do allways, irrespective of their great form.

Dhoni is so cunningly smart. He indirectly transferred all blame of losing on Ravindra Jadeja. I hope this guy's career doesnt end here itself.

What abt loss against West indies where Dhoni himself scored at TEST match rate? That loss also contributes for India being out of T20WC.

----------

Think it this way, assume England's match was 1st and we lost it. Now assume it was match against WI and Dhoni scores 11 in 23 balls, wud he say that it was his mistake? Wud he say that his OWN SLOW inning was reason for India being out?

:D Good one... a dedicated wall specially to break/build over the period of time after losing/winning a game.Great suggestion. Dhoni may follow it if you let him know!

There no doubt about that....:isleep:

RANCHI: Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni on Saturday got engaged to his school-time friend Sakshi Singh Rawat at a hotel in Dehradun.

"Dhoni and his school friend Sakshi got engaged at hotel Bhagirath in Dehradun," a close family friend said here.

"Besides, the family members of Dhoni, a few close friends of the cricketer were present during the engagement ceremony," he added.

28-year-old Dhoni and Rawat had been school friends at DAV, Shamily in Ranchi.

"Their fathers worked together in MECON, and the Rawats moved to Dehradun after retirement," the friend said.

Asked whether any date for marriage has been fixed, he said, "Not yet, maybe after the Australian series."

Here isthe picture of Sakhsi

Team India captain M S Dhoni gets engaged - India - The Times of India

oh boy. a lot has happened in the last 4 days i was out of town and well disconnected from the internets.

"Not yet, maybe after the Australian series."

sounds like an answer to a question ravi shastri would ask him after he has lost a match.

Question: Have you started preparing for the World Cup 2011?

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

I mean WTF. It is your freaking marriage. Not a test series. You either do not respond to this question. Or give a specific time frame. Maybe? God. This is pretty darn pathetic.

Back